Advanced Laser Hair Removal in Edgware, Middlesex
For dependable laser hair removal services in Edgware, Middlesex, turn to our hair removal specialists. Informed by a wealth of experience, our team uses state-of-the-art machinery to provide significant results at competitive prices.
Advantages of Diode Laser 810 nm
- The Longer Laser Wavelength Allows Safer and Deeper Skin Penetration
- Large Areas of Skin Can Be Treated
- Fast Recovery
- The Laser Wavelength Can Be Tuned and Is Not Just Set at a Particular Wavelength
- This System Can Be Used on Dark Skin Types
- Reduced Risk of Epidermis Damage
Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal
Nd:YAG lasers are solid state lasers. They work at wavelengths of 1064nm, which is within the infrared area of the light spectrum. Laser hair removal has become very popular over the past few years, with clients using Nd:YAG laser to remove unwanted hair. The advantages are as follows:
- This System Can Work on All Skin Types Including Asian And Dark Skin Tones
- Large Areas of The Skin Can Be Treated Quickly and Efficiently
- There Is Believed to be a Significantly Longer Delay in Hair Regrowth Than with Other Laser Hair Removal Systems
- Laser Hair Removal Using the Nd:YAG Laser Far Exceeds IPL (Intense Pulse Light) Treatment
IPL – Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal
The Intense Pulse Light (IPL) laser hair removal system is a non-coherent laser. This is not strictly a laser, but an equivalent. The process uses the same principles as photothermolysis. The burst of light created by the IPL machine acts on the hair follicle in the same way as a laser would.
The IPL system is more flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. The wavelength can be set to suit you, along with the energy level, and the time you are exposed to the laser. These are chosen to damage the hair follicles while aiming to cause as little damage as possible to the tissues surrounding the follicles.
Advantages of IPL Laser Hair Removal
- The Treatment Parameters Are Set to Suit Your Individual Needs, Giving You Personalised Treatment
- This System Can Cover Large Areas of Skin, Quickly
- There Is a Smaller Risk of Damaging Surrounding Tissues with IPL Than with Laser Treatments
Disadvantages of IPL Laser Hair Removal
- The IPL System Cannot Be Used on Sun Exposed Skin
- IPL is Not Effective on All Hair and Skin Types and is Therefore Not as Versatile as the Nd:Yag Lasers
- This System Can Cause Damage to Pigment Producing Cells (Melanocytes), Which Can Leave You with Patches of Darker or Lighter Skin
Disadvantages of Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal
- The System Is Not Suitable for Use on Darker Skin Types
- The Laser Used in This System Can Cause Changes to Your Skins Pigment
- This System Can Be More Painful Due to The High Laser Repetition Rate
Arrange a Consultation
You’ll need to have a consultation with our specialists for a minimum of 20 minutes, followed by a patch test. Our professional team will answer every question you may have.