Below are the aftercare and maintainance tips for Waxing:
- Avoid applying Perfumed products to that area of skin.
- Avoid touching the waxed area.
- Avoid Swimming as the chlorine and other chemicals may irritate the skin.
- Exfoliate Regularly to maintain smooth skin.
- Avoid going out in the sun directly after getting your waxing treatment.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of specific services. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
With our skilled beautician we are delighted to have thousands of happy clients for our waxing services.
Waxing is a type of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for minimum 3 to 4 weeks, although some people will start to see re-growth in only a couple weeks due to some of their hair being on a different human hair growth cycle.