Spider Vein Removal in Edgware, Middlesex
Don’t let spider veins stop you from feeling confident when you’re out and about. Based in Edgware, Middlesex, we provide skilled spider vein removal services at competitive rates.
How Does the Machine Work?
- The Blood Vessel is Heated Up (Coagulated) above 70°C
- This Heats the Endothelial Lining of the Blood Vessel Wall and Causing Collagen Contraction of the Vessel (This is Then Destroyed)
- Over Time (Weeks to Months), the Destroyed Blood Vessel is Reabsorbed and Eliminated
- Long-pulsed Lasers Usually Work by a Photothermal Mechanism
- Shorter-pulsed Lasers (e.g. Pulsed Dye Lasers) Can Also Destroy Blood Vessels by a Combination of Photothermal and Photomechanical Rupture of the Blood Vessels
Several options are available to remove spider veins. Say goodbye to the thin, red lines, or web-like networks of blood vessels that appear on your legs and feet. Though spider veins are usually harmless, they may sometimes cause aching, burning, or pain – especially when you’ve been standing for long periods. If you have symptoms, or are concerned about the appearance of spider veins, treatments are available. One option is laser surgery.
Laser surgery works by sending strong bursts of light into the vein. This makes the vein slowly fade and disappear. No incisions or needles are used. The treatment is often less effective than sclerotherapy, particularly for larger veins. Side-effects may include redness, bruising, itching, swelling, and permanent skin tone changes. After treatment, blood vessels fade over several months, but they may not disappear completely. Also, new spider veins can develop in the same area.
|Body Size||Single Session||3 Sessions||5 Sessions + 1 Free|