About Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Anti-Wrinkle injections consist of a safe, naturally purified protein.
A course of treatment has little impact on usual day-to-day activity and will not affect your sleeping patterns. It is the most popular non-surgical solution for combating wrinkles, as well as a treatment for chronic migraines and excessive sweating.
It makes wrinkles relax and soften and is most often used on forehead lines, lines around the eye, and frown lines. The effects from Botox® will last 3 to 6 months. The lines and wrinkles often appear less severe with time.
How it Works
Getting the Botox® treatment takes only a few minutes. The provider uses a small needle to inject into specific targeted muscles. Once the effects have worn off it is safe for you to top up treatments in the same area. It is also perfectly safe to have multiple treatments in different areas at the same time.
- To allow the Botox® to settle, you should avoid putting pressure on the injected area or laying on your front for around 4 hours, keep upright.
- No rubbing or massaging of the injected area like facials, and makeup application, for 4 hours after treatment.
- Avoid headwear that is tightly fitted across the forehead, to avoid the pressure exerted.
- Avoid excessive alcohol or medically necessary blood thinning medication before the treatment to prevent bruising after treatment.
- No exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of specific services. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
You can find more photo's on our social media, click on the buttons below to be taken there.