Filing and shaping of the fingernails, including pushing back and clipping the cuticles, which is the skin that grows at the base of the fingernails.
Aftercare Tips for Manicure
● Use barrier cream or wear gloves when doing any dirty work or work involving water and/or chemicals, e.g. gardening, washing up.
● Do not bite the nails or surrounding skin.
● Use an emery board (nail file) to smooth ragged edges.
● Moisturise the hands regularly.
● Avoid using nails as tools.
A therapeutic treatment which begins with warm footbath followed by the removal of dead skin from the feet. The toenails are then trimmed and moisturizing with lotion in additional of massaged into the legs and feet. Finally, the toenail polish is applied.
Aftercare Tips for Pedicure
● Dry thoroughly between the toes.
● Always apply moisturiser after bathing to toes.
● Regularly apply moistureiser to toes.
We are leading nail salon in Edgware and north London area which can deliver latest techniques of providing the nails extensions, Gels, Acrylic, Gels nail varnish and mirror effect with health and safety elements to our clients .
You can find more photo's on our social media and Gallery section on our website.