Artificial Lashes are designed to give defenition and enhancement to the eyes. You can create a natural or dramatic look with the variety of lashes available.
Types and style of lashes
Temporary false lashes
Temporary false lashes are applied with temporary lash glue, and are not designed to be worn when showering, sleeping or swimming.
The lashes come as individuals, clusters, and most commonly, lash strips.
Below are the aftercare and tips for Eyelashes, Click for more information.
Eyelashes after care instructions
After approx. 3 weeks your extensions will begin to fall out as part of your natural growth cycle. Your new look can be maintained with relatively inexpensive ‘’in-fill’’ procedures.
Maximize the lifespan of your eyelash extensions by following these important tips.
For the first 24 hours
The first 24 hours are crucial for ensuring your extensions are long-lasting. Avoid breaking down the adhesive bond of the eyelash extensions by following a few simple instructions:
· Try not to get your eyelash extension wet.
· Avoid steam from saunas, swimming, showers or Jacuzzi.
· Do not use sunbeds.
· Do not brush your eyelashes extension or touch them excessively.
· If you use contact lenses, wait 24 hours before reinserting them.
· Do not undergo eyebrow treatments such as tinting or waxing.
· Eyelashes should not be permed or tinted for at least 72 hours prior to having eyelash extension applied.
· Do not use mechanical or heated curlers on your eyelashes.
· Be gentle with your lashes – try to avoid rubbing or touching them.
· Be careful when applying sun cream or moisturizer to your face.
· Use oil-free makeup remover to clean your eyelashes and eye area.
· Do not use any oil-base (waterproof) mascara.
Always ensure that you have had a glue test prior your appointment for checking any allergies/reaction.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. The information provided is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. The information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of specific services. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes.
The extensions may be made from several materials including mink, synthetic, or horse hair.
The main method of applying the extensions is by using an adhesive glue to individually stick the extensions to the eyelash line.
False eyelashes and eyelash extensions are not the same.
You can find more photo's on our social media and Gallery section on our website.